Hydrogen Days 2019
HYDROGEN DAYS conference is an excellent frame for updates on hydrogen and fuel cell technologies and represents the best setting to show the latest advances in research, projects and products in the Czech republic, Visegrad regions and Central Europe.
DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
hydrogen production, hydrogen storage, energy storage, infrastructure, co-generation systems, etc.
fuel cells, reversible fuel cells, etc.
business cases, market implementation, etc.
DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT IN TRANSPORTATION
fuel cells as an energy source for mobile applications, power trains based on hydrogen combustion, combined systems, etc.
forklifts, personal cars, trucks, buses, ship, trains, etc.
hydrogen infrastructure, etc.
CROSS CUTTING AND OVERARCHING ISSUES
education & information, legislation & safety, reliability, grid integration, etc.
market introduction, business cases, etc.
cooperation possibilities, national strategies etc.
green hydrogen policy
* Jesper Fruergaard Andersen, Nel Hydrogen Solutions
* Bart Biebuyck, Fuel Cell & Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking
* Federico Zenith, SINTEF
* Thomas von Unwerth, TU Chemnitz, Department of Advanced Powertrains
* Martin Fišer, United Hydrogen Group
* Marek Skrzypkiewicz, Institute of Power Engineering
* Jochen Steinbauer, Siemens Mobility GmbH
* Maryška Vladimír, Moravskoslezký kraj
* Daniel Minařík, město Ostrava
The conference will newly take place in The National Library of Technology (NTK, https://www.techlib.cz/en), the largest and the oldest library of technical literature in the Czech Republic.
160 80 Praha 6 - Dejvice
GPS: 50.103906, 14.390751